My Pre-Production

In this post I will be showing you my Pre-production (somewhat according to the checklist)

Script:

Here is a script of my story. I tried my best to follow the rules used to write a script.
( for more information on how to write a script, please refer to this link : https://www.writersstore.com/how-to-write-a-screenplay-a-guide-to-scriptwriting/ )


Story Board:


For the story boarding of my film, i made many story boards. One was a draft version and the other one was the final version

First Story Board:



My mentor had gone through my first story board. There were things to change.
After all of them were done, this was presented:

Final Story Board:




As you can clearly see, in the scenes in both of the story boards changed. This is because throughout the many drafts, i was able to do my recce as well, hence the final version looks much better.
Sorry for my bad drawing skills, I really cant draw anything else other than stick figures. Sooo there they are.

Also, if anyone remembers i said/ wrote that story boarding is hard, well it can be clearly seen in the first version because half way through the boarding , i gave up on drawing and just started drawing. For the second one i had musical support.
( * ^ w ^ )

Anyway the copy of the story board is taken from https://www.storyboardthat.com/storyboards/anna-warfield/blank-film-storyboard-template


Schedule:


Recee:

The recee for my scenes were not so hard as I chose locations which were easily accessible to me.
As I had to show my character in an environment where she had friends, the best place would be the school, so first I took shots of where exactly i could place my characters.




For house locations, I chose my own house as it just needed me convincing my parents. 
The places in my house which I will be using:







Budget:

The budget for my production should be low as i do not think i will be buying anything extra as most of the props or equipment which i would be using are already present. But just as an estimation  i would put a total of 20 dhs. I do not expect my budget to go more than this.

( . ' u ' . )

The equipment which i most probably will be needing for my shooting :
 My camera and its stand:

For lights I am planning to use the natural lighting and the lighting present in the room chosen. Adding more light would cause the scenes to appear really bright and may not fit the genre.

My camera is a Nikon D3100. From past experiences, the camera's zoom function is smooth and unlike some camera's where there is a complain about the camera making a sound while zooming, this has none.

A review of my camera type is present here (just for more information)




Some pictures were taken from my mobile as well, which is a Samsung.
Related image


Comments